As part of our strong emphasis on providing high quality learning experiences for children, we maintain a variety of exceptional support and enrichment programmes. The nature of the programmes that have been developed aim to further enhance the educational opportunities, whilst maintaining a purpose and integration into the curriculum. Over recent years some of the opportunities provided through the GAT programme have included:
- The development and painting of the amazing mural on the external wall of the school pool
- Participation in Learning Languages opportunities
- Participation in the Three Countries International relationship and web conference between two Japanese schools, one Korean school and Anderson's Bay School
- Robotics and science block modules, held at Bayfield High School.
- A full year project investigating a real life issue, resulting in the development of a fully costed, investigated and feasible plan for an alternate
- Blog and website development programmes